Please upload a picture or scan of your ID and proof of address document from the list of accepted examples. Registrations will not be processed unless acceptable documents have been received.
- All forms of ID must be valid and up to date.
- Name, address, (recent) date and the type of document must be visible/readable.
Option 1: Submit a single document in the form of the student's driver's license or BCID.
A BC driver's license in the student's name, or a BCID (with current address and picture) will meet the requirements for BOTH student ID and proof of address.
Option 2: Submit one document for student ID and a second document for proof of student's BC address.
2a- Documents that can be accepted as identification for the student:
- Student Birth Certificate
- Student Passport
- BCID or BC Driver's license
* You MUST submit a second document from section 2b as proof of (BC) address also.
2b- Examples of Proof of BC Residency:
Submit one document from the examples below for proof of residency in BC. This can be in a parent or guardian’s name for school aged students. Name, address, (recent) date and the type of document must be visible/readable. You can cover other personal information if desired. Cell phone bills are NOT accepted. You MUST submit a document from section 2a for student ID also.
- BC Hydro Bill
- Fortis Bill
- Lease or rental Agreement
- Property tax notice
- Bank or Credit Card Statement
- Driver's License
Acceptable file formats are... .doc, .pdf, .gif, .png, .jpeg, .jpg